Who we are and what do we do
Business Systems is the UK’s largest and most well-established Enterprise Communications Solutions Provider covering Monitor & Compliance, Workforce Engagement Management and Cloud Communications. We have built a strong reputation for delivering complex projects on time to a global customer base and have an impressive client list including The Bank of England, HSBC and Shell We’ve been established for over 30 years and have offices in Isleworth and the City of London.
As well as delivering & maintaining best in class Enterprise Communications Solutions from Enterprise vendors we also develop our own Products on Cloud and on-premise platforms. As an independent provider, our technical capabilities are complimented with broad and extremely strong customer relationships meaning we are uniquely placed to provide our customers with the best fit solution for their business.
Business Systems is large enough to have a strong reputation in Financial Services, Contact Centres and the Public Sector but is small enough that you will interact with Board members and senior management daily and have the opportunity to make a big impact.
Business Development Manager – Cloud Communications
Cloud Communications Account Director
The key purpose is to sell our CCaaS solutions primarily to new customers in the Cloud Contact Centre market, achieving the Company’s sales targets and objectives.
Objectives and Responsibilities
New Business Sales
- Consistently exceed your sales GP targets, by identifying, prospecting and closing deals with prospective clients within your assigned Target Accounts and designated market sector.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting right through to closure and ongoing Account Management where appropriate.
- Create new revenue opportunities with focus on driving business to close new and existing accounts.
- Build and manage sufficient pipeline in order to achieve targets ratio.
- Drive consistently high levels of activity to ensure a strong pipeline of potential deals.
- Engage with C-level executives in order to navigate through how our expert advice and technology can assist them in achieving their mission critical priorities.
- Manage and overcome objections with prospects.
- Negotiate profitable contracts, terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with our highly successful Sales team to continue the development of best practice and sharing new prospecting techniques.
- Inspire those around you to succeed and do better every day.
- Salesforce MUST be used to log all planned and post task activity at all times.
- Proactive contact with designated supported customers following the agreed Contact Strategy.
- Enable sales specialists in other product groups within the Company to sell into existing customer accounts.
- Increase customer value by uncovering opportunities to provide support, upgrade, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and reference-ability.
Experience needed for role
- 3+ years experience in Enterprise Cloud Contact Centre sales
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong presentation skills in presenting complex software
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Demonstrate achievement in exceeding sales targets
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced and fast growing company
- Experience in selling large complex technology solutions
- Enthusiastic customer facing skills
- 3+ years experience working with CCaaS solutions e.g. Nice inContact CXOne
- Solid understanding of the CCaaS and UCaaS space
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email our HR department at [email protected] with a covering letter and CV.