Contact Centre Remote Working Solutions
Business Systems offers a range of Cloud Contact Centre Remote Working solutions from leading manufacturers such as NICE, Red Box and Verint, ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery.Discover
Helping Contact Centres Operate Remotely
With one of the largest Workforce Optimisation (WFO) team of consultants, Business Systems recommends and delivers the most suited Remote Working solution for a contact centre’s specific needs. Our advanced Remote Working solutions are currently globally deployed across some of the largest contact centres, including Principality Building Society, where our Back-Office Workforce Optimisation software helped utilise spare capacity in the Branch Network and provided real-time management information (MI), to ensure KPI’s were being met.
Many of our Contact Centre Remote Working solutions are fast to deploy, solving challenges around customer support, re-optimising workforce schedules, notifying agents when making changes to schedules, ensuring productivity whilst working-from-home and ensuring contact centres are continuing to deliver the expected quality of service.
"OPX was a game-changer for our business. We now manage work with workflows and effective queue management, we have integrated MI, extremely powerful performance management functionality, integrated QA and complaints management – altogether giving us a holistic view of all transactions "View Case Study
Why Choose Business Systems?
With over 30 years’ worth of knowledge and expertise within the contact centre market, we are passionate about ensuring organisations are well equipped to deal with business continuity, disaster recovery and productivity challenges when working remotely.
- Over 30 years’ of specialisation in workforce optimisation technology, representing leading manufacturers such as NICE inContact, Calabrio, Red Box, NICE and Verint
- Proven experience of helping contact centres overcome remote working challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Global support capabilities in over 28 countries
- Contact centre solutions are provided on a securely hosted platform that conforms to ISO27001:2013
- Managed service options for Workforce Management for those requiring a more hands-on approach when working remotely
- Average response time of 24 minutes