Wordnet Series II
The Wordnet Series 2 has been discontinued from the NICE product range, however Business Systems continues to provide support on a reasonable endeavours basis and can also provide a range of recommended Call Recording upgrade options to consider.Contact Us for Support
Service and Support for Wordnet Series II
If you are still using this product you should certainly be planning to replace it as soon as possible. Business Systems have limited spare parts for the Wordnet Series II and though we can support with maintenance contracts, product replacement is the only long-term option for Wordnet II.
If you need to upgrade your Wordnet Series I call recording software and are looking for a solution that complies with regulations, monitors quality of service and uncovers business insight through recorded calls, Business Systems can support your transition.
Also consider a voice data consolidation portal – Wordwatch – which is specifically designed to decommission aging voice recorders and help organisations manager. Wordwatch is specifically designed to decommission aging voice recorders and help organisations manage disjointed silos of data.
Recommended Call Recording Upgrades
Why Choose Business Systems?
Business Systems offers an independent and impartial approach to delivering Call Recording solutions. We partner with leading technology manufacturers such as NICE, Red Box, Calabrio and Verint.
- Largest and most experienced team of Call Recording engineers in the UK
- 24-hour service facility with a 365-day support capability
- Ability to deliver Call Recording solutions globally with global support
- Independent approach allows us to recommend the best fit Call Recording solution for customers requirements
- Over 30 years worth of experience in implementing and supporting Call Recording products
- Partnerships with leading Call Recording manufacturers including NICE, Red Box and Verint